Friday 18 June 2010

Mending Fences

After spending my lunch with Elizabeth and Lisa, I had to go to work. It was actually my first time working on this TV series! It was good to see Jade (Showbiz Management) on set. It's been awhile since I've worked with Sarah. Brad (Local Color) the pugilist and stand-up comedian... Don't heckle him, if you know what's good for you. I liked Crystal's (Showbiz Management) thongs. Our holding was in this huge warehouse! It kind of looked like a hanger. That's Jade's (Showbiz Management) back. Grace (Showbiz Management)! She (Showbiz Management) took this shot herself. Some of us enjoyed the sun during our downtime. I (Keystone Extras) like chillin' with Jade (Showbiz Management). I (Keystone Extras) was just maxin' and relaxin' today. I got wrapped right after lunch. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 33 Background. Length of Call: 7 1/2 hours.

No comments: