Sunday 27 June 2010

No Sun on Sunday

What did I do today? Well, first I got up this morning and went for a run around Trout Lake with Chera! And then I went down to the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre to see if I could get tickets to the Star Trek Convention today. There were a lot of people here because William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy were going to be onstage together today! Certainly a big time attraction to the event. It was naive of me to think they would have General Admission tickets left for purchase. The only ones they had left were Preferred tickets for $70 each! If you know me and what happened on the Grand Canyon fiasco, there's no way I'm going to be shelling-out that kind of dough to watch two guys speak. My thoughts exactly! Instead, I called up Popa Fatt and we all went for breakfast at Hamburger Mary's! Fuck yeah! The West Ender with Waffles, Bacon, Poached Eggs, and Hash Browns... Apparently, the patrons at the Roxy are calling Fatty, 'Jesus Christ'. LOL! "Dig in!" I always come here for the shakes! See how excited I am about it? Quote of the day: "Girls love fucken muscles. You're gonna get so much pussy!" said Fatty.

No comments: