Saturday 26 June 2010

Keystone Extras: The End of an Era

It certainly is a sad period for a lot of us background performers who had Keystone Extras as our agents. We all received the bad news yesterday, that they will no longer be in operation. Basically, a nightmare come true! You can imagine all the scrambling we were doing when we found out. "WTF?!? Who should we go with now?!?" Picking the right agents is like choosing a race in "Starcraft". Each has their own advantages and disadvantages, so you just have to weigh the options. It'll be tough moving to another agency after having an awesome crew work hard for you through all these years. I've been with them since 2002! To say I'm going to miss seeing the faces of Krista, Derek, and Jennifer at the office, would be an understatement. And lets not forget Kathie, who operated under the cloak of stealth. I just loved racing everyone to confirm call times with her. I thank them and truly wish them all the best. Now, it's time to think things over and choose wisely. Good luck everyone!

4 comments:

morjana said...

Hi, Ed.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear the new about Keystone.

Best wishes to you in locating another agency.

The EdRocker said...

Thanks Morjana!

(Must get booked on a show that she can see me on.)

Danielle Edwards said...

I was with Keystone too for a short while! I got some work in the production “The Making of A Rock Star” with Keystone. It was a great company to work with.

Danielle Edwards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.