Thursday 17 June 2010

Enter the Ninja (Day 1)

I had to get up pretty early in the morning for work today. This was what I saw at 4:40 am at the intersection of Broadway & Commercial. I guess the crows like hanging out here at this time. After spending 3 hours in the make-up truck, this was my new look! I (Keystone Extras) was still sleepy. So don't wake me up! Too late! I'm up! As if my own teeth weren't ugly enough, I (Keystone Extras) got fitted for this Hillbilly set. LOL! Time to practice the art of stealth. The outfit they put us in reminded me of "Assassin's Creed". Also kind of looks like Scorpion and Sub-Zero's attire in "Mortal Kombat", but with a hood. "So be it... Young Skywalker." I (Keystone Extras) was totally having fun with this! Can you see me? I lurk in the shadows. I'm creepin'. This costume is so cool! I (Keystone Extras) wish I could keep it. Elizabeth (Local Color) read during some downtime. Lunch baby! Oh, I almost forgot, we were all fitted with bald caps. Elizabeth's (Local Color) a baldie! Time for the removal... My make-up artist, Harlow did an awesome job with me! I felt no discomfort at all with the procedures of application and removal. Poor Elizabeth (Local Color), she looked like an old woman with major dandruff after we got cleaned-up. LOL! Big thanks to her for giving me a ride today!!! Production: Classified until the episode has aired. Type of Call: 6 Background. Length of Call: 10 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! So awesome.