Monday 28 June 2010

A Whole Day with Tara

You've got Tara with wet hair... and doing Karate kicks in her underground parking. She's too fast to shoot! For lunch, we went to Earls. I demonstrated the Warrior pose. I like the way this restaurant is decorated. The arrival of our food... Chicken Quesadilla with Fries and Clam Chowder... Pecan Chicken Maple Spinach Salad for Tara... For dessert, we shared some Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding! After our meal, Tara accompanied me to Showbiz Management where I signed-up for new representation. Roland and his crew of Balazs and Natalie are my new team now! Here's Tara again with Niki at Boston Pizza tonight. Todd and them choosing songs to sing... Matthew and I have the same hairstylist. Courtney mixed this drink for me and it was good!

No comments: