Friday 8 October 2010

Friday Fun

This afternoon I took my MOMMIETRON to McDonald's for her Filet-O-Fish! And then in the evening, Angela and I met-up with Mel and Scott for dinner at the Three Lions Cafe. "Oh, check out the muscles!" Oh, it's so dark! Oh, it's so bright! We all shared this bowl of Curry and Chips. Angela shared this massive Bangers and Mash dish! Then for dessert, we ordered the Banofee Pie, but it was a little too sugary for our taste. The food here is good, so we'll be coming back in the future. After dinner, I played hockey! Here's Paul in control of my camera. Rich, Nick, and I were the best-dressed tonight. Yup, I scored my first goal tonight! Fuck yeah! Paul just loves my complete outfit. LOL! I love my Chicago Blackhawks jersey, but I can do without that gut. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

paul becoming a girl?! his hair is lllooonnngg!