Friday 29 October 2010

The Fugees (Day 2)

I had my V8 this morning with some Waffles! Posing with make-up artist, Julia... My cape keeps me (ShowBiz Management) warm during the cold days. Now, this is how Jody (ShowBiz Management) stays warm. LOL! Thanks to Jody's advice, I brought my own utensils for lunch. Jaclyn MacRae, the series' script coordinator was given a proper farewell by the cast and crew this afternoon. She goes on maternity leave soon! Quinn (DC-5) was dressed-up like a Blackwater merc. "You're getting sleepy..." Nice Mac! Maeva (Double Agents) and the rest kept warm by a little heater. I (ShowBiz Management) joined them too. Brothas in the Hood... The others eventually joined in. LOL! The last 2 days on set were definitely fun! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 48 Background. Length of Call: 14 hours.

No comments: