Monday 4 October 2010

A Tech at Global Dynamics (Day 2)

I made myself a Grilled Croissant Sandwich this morning at the Vancouver Film Studios. MOMO was my ride to work again! Mark (ShowBiz Management) on his iPhone... I liked Amber's (In-Motion) outfit. She looked like she was in the military. Amber (In-Motion), Matilda, and Mark (ShowBiz Management) chatting in holding... Dr. Lila Popa has helped me (ShowBiz Management) with my flexibility. ;-) Rodney (ShowBiz Management)... I really loved our lunch today! Jim's crafty tent is one of the best in our industry! Just remember, 3 BG max at a time! As our day was coming to an end, the crows began to come home. It quite the awesome sight! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 40 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/4 hours.

No comments: