Thursday 28 October 2010

The Fugees (Day 1)

I had to get-up pretty early in the morning for work today! Production provided us with an English Muffin Sandwich for breakfast. I was still hungry, so I went back for a Waffle with Maple Cream! I (ShowBiz Management) brought my cape to stay warm. ;-) That's Maeva (Double Agents) playing with my phone. We officially introduced ourselves to each other today! She's (Double Agents) from France! I'm (ShowBiz Management) listening to my bag. ;-) No smoking! Maeva (Double Agents) wanted a shot in her coveralls too. Lunch was good! The twisted sisters, Jody (ShowBiz Management) and Jennifer (ShowBiz Management)... LOL! Man, I haven't worked on that show in ages! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 52 Background. Length of Call: 13 hours.

No comments: