Thursday 7 October 2010

A Last Minute Replacement

I (ShowBiz Management) got a last minute call this afternoon to be the pig in the middle of Laurie (ShowBiz Management) and Tracie (ShowBiz Management)! Here's another face I (ShowBiz Management) haven't seen in awhile, Sharon (In-Motion)! Karen (In-Motion) came by to visit because it was her birthday! She (In-Motion) was wearing this cute outfit. Happy Birthday Karen!!! Karen (In-Motion) and Sharon (In-Motion) together again... ;-) Elizabeth (Local Color) was here too! Elizabeth (Local Color) with the birthday girl... I felt bad because I forgot my container for lunch. The meal was good though. Our wrangler, Mike was able to go online by tethering his iPhone to his laptop! Cool, eh?!? Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 25 Background. Length of Call: 11 1/2 hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha dude what is it with you and that container? :P

The EdRocker said...

It saves the environment and gives me the opportunity to bring back more for home!

Anonymous said...

hahaha ohhhh leftovers! right I getcha.