Friday 22 October 2010

Haney Place Holding

Big thanks to Brett (ShowBiz Management) for letting me carpool with him all the way to Maple Ridge!!! Here we have Simon (ShowBiz Management), our wrangler, Anya, and Todd (ShowBiz Management)! A shot of our holding... This little guy flew into Brett's face and landed on his lap. We decided he should meet Anya. ;-) Todd (ShowBiz Management) in shame, posing with his temporary replacement phone while his Samsung Galaxy S is getting fixed... :-( Lunch time! I (ShowBiz Management) thought I'd pose with Shane (ShowBiz Management) in this one. Production: "Collision Earth". Type of Call: 26 Background. Length of Call: 8 1/4 hours. After we wrapped, I finally game the MOMMIETRON her Texas Longhorns shirt. I've been holding on to it ever since I got back from Austin. Gooo Longhorns!!!

No comments: