Tuesday 26 October 2010

I Finally Got One!!!!

I went over to the Apple Store, Oakridge Centre this morning and lined-up for 5 minutes! Lose a girlfriend, gain a new iPhone! Sounds like a fair trade to me. LOL! It's the iPhone 4 to be exact! So far, so good and it doesn't seem to get jealous of the people I talk to. ;-) Later in the evening, Boris and I drove over to the Mountain Shadow Inn. That's Boris! And who should walk in as our Wings arrived, Rich! It's as if he timed it just right?!? The Hot Wings are sold at $0.25 each! Just one of Pauline and Rich's discoveries. Pauline and her sister eventually joined us. Posing with Colleen, the sister... After watching the hockey game, we took part in Quiz Night. It was pretty fun! A lot of people using their smartphones to cheat though. LOL! At one point in the evening, I had to perform a tie-breaker for our team. I was unsuccessful. :-( One of our rounds consisted of identifying these celebrity mugshots. LOL! I'd come back here to do it all again for sure! Gratitude to Pauline and Rich for inviting us!!! And big thanks to Boris for driving!!!

1 comment:

Fatty said...

come over so i can hook u up with all the pimp apps