Friday 1 October 2010

A Tech at Global Dynamics (Day 1)

Our day started-off with Isabelle (ShowBiz Management) and Sabine (ShowBiz Management) sharing a hug. Yvonne (ShowBiz Management)... Oh my goodness, I got to work with Amber (In-Motion) today! She's doing a little background for the mean time. Here she is with MOMO. Phoenix (Local Color) cuts his nails... LOL! Here's a face I haven't seen in awhile, Mark (ShowBiz Management)! I grilled this Croissant Sandwich at crafty. It kind of looked like a spaceship! :-) Freda and Brynn pose for a photo... On this jersey, the name on the back, is a hell of a lot more important, than the one on the front. ;-) Lunch time with my container... What's this?!? It's MOMO and I (ShowBiz Management) coming out of warp! We had so much downtime tonight..., I (ShowBiz Management) got a chance to fool around with my camera and its long shutter settings. "Round and round, I go." "Where I stop, only you'll know." Increase speed... to Warp Factor 7. Okay, that was fun! Me (ShowBiz Management) and my ride... MOMO with lights on... MOMO with lights off... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 31 Background. Length of Call: 12 3/4 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA its a wormhole to another dimension!!

Fatty said...

you've achieved warp speed..... impressive earthling very impressive...