Wednesday 27 October 2010

On Location in Gastown

After getting off at the Stadium Skytrain Station on my way to work this morning, I saw a couple of billboards of my all-time favourite Canucks! My hero, Trevor Linden...
and my hockey idol, Pavel Bure the 'Russian Rocket'!!! Denisa took a shot of me (ShowBiz Management) outside of our holding.
Check it out! There's a coffin imbedded in the floor of this place! Our wrangler, Marina with the rest of us sardines... LOL! The knitting guy, Steve (Local Color)!
Denisa (In-Motion) lent her ear to me (ShowBiz Management) this afternoon. Thank you, D!!!
We watched this guy walking down the street, speaking into the thin air until he finally found someone to talk to... this dog. The dog's owner eventually got concerned. :-( 10-1 anyone? Here's someone new I (ShowBiz Management) met today, Carlena (Local Color)! Beautiful and talented, this dancer/choreographer appeared in "So You Think You Can Dance Canada"!
Lunch in my container again! Our circus was parked under the Georgia Viaduct. After we wrapped, I took the long scenic walk towards a Skytrain station. :-) Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 48 Background. Length of Call: 5 1/4 hours.

No comments: