Wednesday 13 October 2010

The Sperm

Brynn sported her new Canucks retro jersey today! Chris (Local Color) is a fan. This was something new for me (ShowBiz Management). New for Tanya (Local Color) as well. Our new digs brought back memories of "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask". Chris (Local Color) wore orange coveralls reminiscent of the outfit I wore on "Battlestar Galactica". Bring on the sperm! I'm (ShowBiz Management) a pretty good swimmer, you know? ;-) "Peter (Local Color), let me (ShowBiz Management) in!" There's Rodney (ShowBiz Management), but can you see what's sitting on the streetlamp in the distance? That's a couple of Bald Eagles up there! They had a pretty good view I assumed. I wonder how they deal with the crows in the area. It was cool seeing these residents on Boundary Road. The food on this set is amazing! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 27 Background. Length of Call: 9 3/4 hours.

No comments: