Saturday 30 June 2007

Barbecue at Launey & Keely's...

Today, a bunch of us went over to Launey and Keely's place for a barbecue and a poker game. That's Tammy, she was kind enough to give me a ride. Keely spotted us taking photos... "Are you guys tourists?" she asked. LOL!!! Keely with her little boy, Treston!!! The "My Lovely Lady Lump" shot... Launey tended the barbecue. Treston demonstrates the modern day baby restraint... Steve feeds his own baby... Lunch time for the babes! Girl talk... "Blah, blah, blah..." Finally, the poker game... Mike Cejalvo's cousin, Andrea... Well gotta go, I'm off to battle!!!

1 comment:

FeatherWeight said...

Hello, you don't know me, although you know my friend, or rather my old horse. Punch, the one you posed with in a few shots. My grandmother sold him and his brother, Pride, to the set of Iron road. When I saw the photo I became very jumpy and I almost started crying. I haven't seen Punch and Pride in a few years I am glad to see that pride is shaping up nicely, he was always such a lazy boy, haha. I hope that they are both well. You mentioned something about being a bit nervous around them at first and I have to say, their size never phased me... then again I was quite a cocky little child back then. But, I am ranting about of redundant information you dont need to hear about, haha. I would love if we could talk later on thanks.