Thursday 28 June 2007

jPod

Well, I was back on this show again this morning. It was a bit of an adventure getting to the location today, but no harm done. Everything worked out just fine, we had Stacy to greet us when we arrived.Chillin' out at our second holding site... Second Assistant Director, Lori giving us the jist of today's scenes... Chowing down some crafties with Bryan... He's a Production Assistant on this show. Lori with her tea and donuts... The Dickson Family... They're really cool. We used their house to film our scenes. A bunch of us got wrapped after 4 hours of work. When I got back to Circus, I saw Angela and Lauren! They were called in for the last scene of the day and no, I didn't get a ride home from Angela... LOL!!! After, I went by my friends' place to hang out. Check out the WWE Champion Belt... Yeah baby!!!

1 comment:

®Renan® said...

WWE CAHMPIONSHIP