Friday 29 June 2007

jPod

Do not be alarmed. It's not the girl from "The Ring", just my ride, Gayle!!! Lori finally realizes who's beside her... Stacy was driving on the highway yesterday with her window down and that's when some of her papers flew out of the car. Today, a really nice background performer, Natalie gave her a file folder to prevent that from ever happening again. David brought his poker chips and Chris brought his sunglasses. That's me with Gayle! David, Chris, and Elizabeth... Gayle and Gemma striking a pose... Gemma, me, Gayle, Taja, Fred, Chris, Elizabeth, Brian, and David... (Poker shot taken by Stacy.) It was our last day of continuity on this show, but there were talks of possible re-shoots for this episode. Hey, you never know, the future might bring us all together again. I'm all in for that!!!

1 comment:

Leo said...

I guess it was an Asian episode. I played an "Asian Thug" on Jpod and had to kick a door down to kidnap a hot blonde.