Monday 11 June 2007

Iron Road (Day 8)

A shot of me with my roommates, Jeff and Roy. The photo is blurry because that's how we felt in the morning. The empty streets of Downtown Kamloops in the morning... Kung-Fu as the sun rises... Chillin' at Holding... Shelley doing the "I don't know" pose. LOL!!! Shelley came on board when Stacy had to go back to Vancouver. Here she is hard at work. Alphonse spraying on some bug repellent... And then it was Bob's turn... That's me looking like a pretty girl... Patrick entertaining the Rolston Boys... Click on the video to hear the music. Darren preparing our crafties... Kamloops residents, Shelley, Kim, Wilf, and Bill... Kim and Wilf pose with their former high school student, Shelley... The Karate Kid pose... I don't know why, but every time I wore the Chinese outfit, I just felt like doing Kung-Fu. My roommate, Jeff... Jeff takes on Jason... "Take that, Jason. Uuuhh yuuhhh!!!" Make-up artist, Julia poses with me... Getting ready for a train ride... Casandra applies some dirt make-up on Jeff... Ceilidh does the same with Jeffery Hoi... Key Make-up Artist, Jo... Janet hard at work... Kat checking the wigs... My favourite gangsta, Marcus!!! Kim gets his hands dirty... Our lovely make-up girls!!! The Spirit of Kamloops coming around the corner... We actually got to ride her!!! Our view from the train... The Chinese Immigrants riding on the flatbed... Cows!!! These rocks look like the terrain of Krypton, just brown. Bob relaxing... Moments after director, David Wu asked us to sing "Macho Man". Passing by the circus... "Hey, Hammer!!!" Our caterers from Edible Planet... Marcus and Karl... Our wardrobe girls!!! Stopping to take a look... At some animal's skeleton... A bunch of us decide to walk the track back to Holding... There's Milt, one of the horse handlers... Jeffery Hoi... This by far was our best work day. We had so much fun working on the train as it travelled. I still can't believe they paid us for it. It's days like this that make you love Extra Work.

No comments: