Friday 22 June 2007

Eureka!

I was back at Vancouver Film Studios today working on this TV series, but this time we shot at the Cafe Diem set. It was the first time for me, playing a townsman. There were so many different faces that apparently were regulars on the show, but just don't work at the other stage where I'm usually at. It was kind of a refreshing change for me. Brynn was wrangling again and Sara dropped by for a bit. I did meet a few new faces like Michelle (fourth photo), Gail (fifth photo), and Tairyn (sixth photo). Oh, and I finally met one of my blog fans, Tracie! We initially met on MySpace, but this time it was in person. That's her in the last photo with Tammy. Yay!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for including me on your blog!

The EdRocker said...

No problemo...

Tristan said...

Eureka tv show is really a great show.I Love to Watch Eureka Episode .I found here a Great Stuff to Watch Eureka Online.