Monday 4 June 2007

Iron Road (Day 1)

This afternoon a large group of us met-up at BC Place Stadium to catch a bus to Kamloops. We're gonna be staying in the city for about a week to film the CBC mini-series, "Iron Road". Here's some photos from the trip.

I basically slept for the whole ride.

We made a 20 minute stop in Chilliwack.

We finally arrive and unload at the Thompson Rivers University...

Extras Casting Director Lori giving her annoucement...

The view from the dormitory...

A bunch of have dinner at White Spot...

I pose with our server, Kari...

The rest of the boys do the same...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD this is hilarious. I can't wait to see what happens on Day 2... Tell Lori I say hi! - krista

Fatty said...

how R U blogging did you get a laptop?

The EdRocker said...

They have a community computer here, but I can't upload a full image, so I'm gonna post everything when I get back home.

Anonymous said...

Hey ed, finally found your webpage, it was quite tough to find it..

Have fun in Kelowna ;)

Anonymous said...

EDWIN I MISS YOU. COME BACK TO ME. ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE? IF THEY KILL YOU I AM CHARGING THEM SAE. IS JOHN KIM OKAY? IS ALPHONSE LEONG BALD? YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GONE FOREVER AND I CRY EVERY NIGHT. - KRISTA JANE CALLEN, PRESIDENT, KEYSTONE EXTRAS

The EdRocker said...

Alphonse is bald, LOL!!! We're going to be here until the 19th, I think. We're all doing fine here and we just arrived in Kelowna today, but we have to get up at 5am tomorrow, so I gotta go soon. Did you get my email?

Unknown said...

Wow you guys had a lot of fun! Beautiful scenery, and great photos!