Tuesday 26 June 2007

Walkabout...

I had a day off today, so I went downtown to meet up with Jeffery. On the way there I bumped into Tristan (below) on the bus. I haven't seen him since we worked on a re-shoot of "Bulletproof Monk". The city engineers are already filling up the RAV Line trench at Cambie and West 41st Avenue! I met up with Jeffery at the Vancouver Central Library. After working in Kamloops on "Iron Road", he went to Paris, France with his parents! He just got back yesterday. I'm so jealous! On our way to Kishu Sushi, I bumped into a former background performer, Olga! After lunch, Jeff and I walked around Yaletown. We stopped by the cigar store, Revolucion located at 1062 Mainland Street (604-668-4427). It's owned by my friend, Paulo Agelidis, so I made sure to drop by and say, "hello." Then we walked over to Farzad's Barbershop located at 126-1208 Homer and Davie (604-408-0060). My old friend, Farzad. He was my barber when I used to have hair. Now, he has his own shop! After Yaletown, Jeff and I got some coffee at Starbucks. Jeff had to call it a day, so I thought I'd go to Chapters and surprise an old buddy of mine. Good ol' Rommel!!! After leaving downtown, I dropped by Patrick and Steph's place to say, "hi." Here they are checking out my blog. Our days of working on "Iron Road" are over, but our friendships still live on!

No comments: