Monday 18 June 2007

Iron Road (Day 15)

Our last day of work, I made sure to take a lot of pictures. Here's some photos of the orchard golf course on our way to set. Arnaldo spotted a deer as we drove up the mountain. Posing with Serena, our other shuttle driver... Our breakfast tent... Joseph working on the pancakes... Derek doin' a little dance as Arnaldo eats his breakfast... What is this, a Bollywood production?!?!? LOL!!! Derek's best photo with me... Nah, this is the one. Courtenay doesn't like taking photos, but she always looks good in them. What the hell is Gordie doing?!?!? Posing with producer, Anne Tait... I love her. She always walks around set with a smile on her face. Moments before we film our tunnel scene... Rene doing a little acting of his own... Derek's googly eyes... LOL!!! Ian Tracy is really cool. He posed with us for a lot of photos. I finally got a photo with Christina Kasperczyk the camera operator. I had a little crush on her the whole time. Hell, I still do!!! After most of us got wrapped, we returned to our dorm to get cleaned up. Here I am with Michael, Dave, and Kim. Michael with Dave and Kim from Kamloops... That's me, after a shower and a shave. The lounge on our floor of the Valhalla... Our cute White Spot hostess, Chelsie... She had to take our orders because they were understaffed tonight. After dinner, we all went downtown to Rose's Waterfront Pub to celebrate Janet and Terry's birthday. A lot of the crew came down to drink to our last night in Kelowna. Janet didn't play by the rules when she was given a Muff Diver. The birthday couple, Janet and her husband, Terry... Posing with Ceilidh... (I'm getting used to spelling her name now.) Victor, Ceilidh, and Julia... This time, I get in on the action... Look out behind for the Bobo with the pitcher of beer! Happy Birthday You Two!!!

No comments: