Sunday 17 June 2007

Iron Road (Day 14)

Another early morning call time, but this time it was raining. Here's Stacy and Courtenay signing us in.We were all sportin' the plastic panchos that wardrobe gave us. Thumbs up, baby!!! I love this job. Shelley, Stacy, and Courtenay... I always joked about the Macbeth reference. Myra Canyon is still beautiful on a rainy day. A view of downtown... The trees which were ravished by the last forest fires... Our awesome wardrobe girls, Zoya, Lise, and Anne... I just discovered this photo while I was scanning through my camera's files. Someone took this shot without me knowing. I've yet to discover who these breasts belong to. It was a good bet I wasn't going to erase it though. LOL!!! Poor trees, they look like fine hair. The remarkably restored trestles which were all damaged by the fires in 2003... Five of us were chosen to stay behind to film the last scene of the day in the tunnel. We never even had a chance to work. They just used our third assistant director, Gordie and our wrangler, Shelley as photo doubles, that was it! Basically, Derek and the rest of us played some movie trivia until we got wrapped. Maxin' and relaxin'... Other than the thunderstorm that threatened to cancel the shoot, we had a pretty productive day. Sam Neil stayed an extra day and waited out the afternoon rain with us to finish the rest of his scenes. He's leaving for his home tomorrow.

No comments: