Friday 8 June 2007

Iron Road (Day 5)

Having breakfast with one of my roommates, Jeffery... This was going to be our morning routine for the days to come... We caught a shuttle driven by this cool guy, Hammer. It's Hammer Tyme!!! Jackie applies some dirt make-up... Julia did the airbrushing. Janet did a little of both. Kat worked on the wigs. Rossella working on hair and Ceilidh doing make-up... Another scene of what was to be our daily routine... Here's Wilf getting all dirtied up... It looks like the line-up at Immigration. LOL!!! Make-up girls in action... It got sunny, so I hung out in the shade.Bugs on display...I think they were the ones making all the sounds in the woods.Even Ceilidh had to take a look at them...Lunch time!!!Chillin' at holding...Brian giving me some Chinese gang signs...Here I am with Mike. He came up from Kelowna.After work, we came back to the dorm and chilled on the patio.That's me!!!I finally met Hayley and her sister Gillian.I'd always see this girl pass by downstairs during our meetings and I'd wonder, "Who the hell is she?!?!?" Gillian chatting as Patrick plays his guitar in the background...The ghetto fabulous jewel in Hayley's tooth...Party girls at the Commodore!!!

No comments: