Saturday 16 June 2007

Iron Road (Day 13)

We all caught the shuttles at 5:30 am this morning to head off to the sets at Myra Canyon.Surprise!!! My old high school classmate, Arnaldo was one of our shuttle drivers. Waffles for breakfast... Kirk, a little tired from the night before... Stacy, Courtenay, Shelley, and Lori... Kim and I take a photo together... A view of downtown through the canyon... Here's David, I took his booze... (inside joke) Sorry brother... Shot taken by David... Now, with the hat... Stacy on the phone which matches with her scarf and shoes... Quite possibly, the prettiest crane operator I've ever met... Just one of the many restored trestles in the canyon... It served as our second set. Lucky girl gets a hug from me... A shot of me finishing "Number 1"... (Taken by Stacy) The line up of men, men, men.... I loved all the props. My "Top Gun" pose... Julia with Janet eating... Literally, a hung over Irish worker... LOL!!! One of the photographers from China... Posing with Punch the Belgian horse... I was a little scared of these guys at first, but I got comfortable with them. Bob and Punch... Rene and Punch... Mike and Milt, the horse handlers and background performers, Bob and Victor... Down time on the trail... Punch, Mike, Milt, Bob, Victor, and Pride... Derek, Ceilidh, and Julia eating... Derek and Courtenay... A shot of where I imagined the Riders of Rohan would appear... Yeah!!!

2 comments:

jenna.gibbs16 said...

hey guys, the belgian horses you have are my grandmas and she misses them so, please take good care of them they were big suck ups and loved it when we rubbed their bellies, they love apples too.
love you punch and pride grandma misses you <3

jenna.gibbs16 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.