Wednesday 13 June 2007

Iron Road (Day 10)

This morning I woke up and looked out the window. Practically half of our group loaded up in the shuttles to go back to Vancouver. I was a little sad because I really enjoyed working with them and I'll probably never see some of these guys again. A lot of them took this job, just for the experience to take part in film making. I was especially sad because two of my roommates were leaving. The sports facilities of the TRU... A view from the local Wal-Mart...I had a little time before our night shoot, so I did a little laundry downstairs in our dorm. It was pretty much a day off for most of the background, except for the 10 of us that were chosen to do the shoot. Here's Shelley, Gordie, and Rene waiting in line for dinner... Our intimate group staying warm in Holding... Resh and Rossella... Shelley literally had a red neck from all the sun exposure. LOL!!! Posing with Rossella... We wrapped up after 5 hours of work, so when we got back to the dorm, I chilled out on the patio with Reagan and the others. Here he is getting all depressed from Patrick's stories.

No comments: