Sunday 10 June 2007

Iron Road (Day 7)

It was our third day of work in Kamloops and look at the view we had in the morning. Running alongside the Spirit of Kamloops Steam Engine... Photo taken by Bob... My roommate, Jeff... Brian strutting his stuff beside the train... Tamaryn from Wardrobe gives me a smile... Brian and Bob try to give it a push... The Spirit of Kamloops... Kim and Kat from the Hair Department... Getting a shot with the hair girls, Leah and Kat... Monty!!! In my opinion, the best looking Irish Worker... Background Holding... Roy puckering and Jeff smiling... Jeff Hoi, Jeff Chong, me, and Roy... Background Holding tents... Simon doing a flyby... Posing with the Belgian horse, Pride... Roy and Pride... Alphonse and Pride... The set of the railroad camp... The view from set... An interesting shovel stuck between two trees... I pose with Jackie from Make-up... The 30 minute shuttle ride back... Here's Mike with Brendan in the back... We worked 14 hours and the day was pretty windy, but overall it was good. I got to meet the Belgian horses, Punch and Pride and see a sunset when we returned.

No comments: