Tuesday 19 June 2007

Iron Road (Day 16)

The time had finally come to call it quits. Most of us grabbed a shuttle to Vancouver this morning. Here's Brian waiting for our ride."Good-bye Kelowna." Hammer stopped by a McDonald's, so we could grab some breakfast. That's Simon sportin' the shades. What's up with the weather?!?!? Clear blue skies on our last day in this city?!?!? A great view along our road trip... I'm actually quite sad our job is over. I met a lot of great people and hopefully I get to work with them again. It's funny when you look at the photos from our first day, when most of us had our hair. We looked so different then. It was the first time I ever worked out of town for so many days. I loved every minute of it, memories that will last a lifetime! Can we do it again? Everyone, please keep in touch. Big thanks to my agents at Keystone Extras and to the cast and crew for a great experience. I can't wait to watch this thing!!!

No comments: