Saturday 15 May 2010

2 Birthday Barbecues & Bingo!

Happy Birthday Shyne!!! She's holding her dog, Milo. "No Shyne, you're doing it all wrong!" I stayed here for a bit, ate as much food as could, and took-off to the second party. LOL! Birthday Party #2... Hercy was celebrating her birthday too! Whoa! Elizabeth is back from Argentina?!? Grilling some burgers... Elizabeth made these. I used the cheese slices as shurikens. It was basically a Latin American convention here. ;) I ate 2 burgers at this party. Happy Birthday Hercy!!! I kept scaring this little girl, Arantxa. I left shortly after to head downtown. At the Vancouver Art Gallery, they were holding a charity bingo night for Tara Cheyenne Performance. Kate, Lachlan, Dave, and Dave... BINGO, BOOZE, and BLASPHEMY Andrea's on the board of this organization, so she was helping out. I never got a chance to yell, "BINGO!" tonight, but at least Dave won the 50/50 draw. He walked away with $63. ;)

No comments: