Monday 24 May 2010

Ride & Sing

Rommel and I went for a bike ride along the seawall this afternoon. Sun was on and off today, but good enough for us to take a spin around town. We rode over to the Granville Island Public Market for something to eat. Rommel got Samosas... and I got a Crepe. Eventually, Rommel had to return his bike rental at the Seawall Adventure Centre. He paid $6.00/hour for the ride. In the evening, I met-up with Niki at Boston Pizza for you know what. Winny was working the Karaoke Monday tonight. Here she is bringing me my BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. She's hitting Hollywood in a couple of days! Break a leg, Winny!!! Eventually, Todd arrived. Basil... Niki ordered a Cheesecake! Louisa... Jody... Dean and Julia... Me with Basil... I'm off to Vegas tomorrow!!!

No comments: