Saturday 29 May 2010

What Happens in Vegas... (Day 5)

Edwina and Edwin together again, but this time in Las Vegas! I've got to give her credit for telling me about our hotel room's mini-bar and how they keep track of it's weight electronically. Apparently, if you move a product away from the fridge for more than 30 seconds, it automatically gets charged to your room as being consumed! I didn't know this, so I called the Front Desk because I moved some stuff out to make room for some of the drinks we bought elsewhere. They told me there was a charge of more than $100 for the mini-bar! Luckily, they were kind enough to reverse the charges after I explained the situation. I guess you can't keep things cool in your room for free anymore. I had some free time before the Kitura lunch, so Ed and I walked around the Palazzo looking for coffee. A little later, we walked back to the Venetian side where we met-up with her cousin, Tanya at Riva. I spotted a PBO waiting by the change rooms. That's my Bailey's Espresso Chiller! Group shot... Just the cousins again... PBO getting something to go... The Grand Lux Cafe from the creators of the Cheesecake Factory... This place is always busy even late at night! Jeff's parents scheduled a luncheon here before the wedding. Aralia and Wesley... Posing with Jessica... Lucky me, I got to sit between two beautiful women! A few shots of our table... It goes without saying, we were all disappointed to hear about Jeff and Edita cancelling their wedding just days before. But no matter what, we'll always love this guy! "Eat your Fried Chicken, Jeff." Jeff and Jessica's Tuna Salad... I ordered an awesome Ribeye Steak! Big thanks to John and Cory for lunch!!! After our meal, Jessica came up to our room to try on a couple of dresses. First, she tried on one of Anelore's designs. Then she tried on Lila's tube dress. She chose the latter for tonight. Awww... Edwina's getting some rest. Jessica has a fucken awesome pair of legs! Favaron is one lucky guy! ;) After I finished getting ready, I ran over to Bellagio to meet-up with Jeff's family. I spotted another PBO! Here comes the limo! Since a wedding was already booked at the Chapel of the Flowers, John and Cory turned lemons into lemonade by deciding to renew their vows instead. Aralia stepping out of the limo... We were all here to make the best of the situation. Jeff with Edita's family... Tenniel and Steph... Popa Fatt... Aralia is married to Zoolander?!? Jess and Jeff... I took a couple of forbidden shots inside the chapel.
Here they come!
Time for John and Cory to renew their vows.
We were all so happy for them!
The aftermath... "Never forget the romance!" "Hey, it's the Three Guys!" I think they have the same stylists. We deliver the male. Jeff with all the babes... Newlyweds once more... Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kitura!!! A shot of our crew... Carla and Josh are expecting! Riding the limo back... The party continued in our hotel room. Jess in between the two Jeffs... Tenniel and Steph enjoying some drinks... Inspired by Cirque du Soleil, some of us tried imitating their moves. Aralia had fun tickling the participants' armpits. Favaron lifts Kitura... Let's switch it up and use the speed skater's leg power. "I'm flying!" Jeff lifting her sister-in-law... The two Jeffs couldn't get enough of this, but it was time to get a move on. We were off to PURE again! Jan, Steph, and I downstairs... Steph, Tenniel, Josh, and Carla posing with the globe... I took off for a bit to say, "hi," to Colin! He texted me that he was playing poker in our hotel. He and his friends were in town for the weekend as well! There was a PBO playing beside him. ;) Waiting in the plaza... "Where's my babe?" Lila is no rookie. You know what I say? "If you're not going commando, you're a rookie!" Popa Fett loves trees. The lion and Fatty were brothers separated at birth. I liked the way Steph painted her nails. They looked like claws of a vampire. The club was super packed this time with all the rooms open tonight, but Kitura totally got us in again with no cover and no line-up wait! Gratitude to him for his clout!!! Fuck yeah!!! Calgary peeps... This night was better than last Thursday, so I stayed here until last call.

No comments: