Tuesday 11 May 2010

A Belated Mother's Day

It was time to take out the MOMMIETRON today. Since the Sun Run fell on Mother's Day, I wasn't able to hang-out with her then. Here she is with the Digital Orca sculpture at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Ohhh, it's by Douglas Coupland! It looks better from far away. Pretty cool, eh? The weather was awesome today! I bought the MOMMIETRON her favourite for lunch, the Filet-O-Fish. I know it seems budget, but I've taken her to fancier restaurants and all she gets is an upset stomach. My wallet doesn't seem to mind though. ;) After our meal, we walked over to Pauline's work, Mount-Cashmere. www.mountcashmere.com They've got nice colours here! A lot of their products are on sale, so now is the time to do some shopping here! There's Pauline in the back! I could wear this stuff. 100% Pure Cashmere
There are 3 locations in British Columbia: Downtown Vancouver at 806 West Hastings Street, Oakridge Centre at 251-650 West 41st Avenue, and Whistler at 125-4090 Whistler Way. Thanks to an email from Tina, we walked over to a Starbucks to get a Frappuccino at half-price! The offer is only available from 3 pm to 5 pm until May 16. Let me tell you, it gets fucken busy at that time! "Have a sip, Mom."

No comments: