Tuesday 25 May 2010

What Happens in Vegas... (Day 1)

The time had come to meet-up with Jeff and the boys in Las Vegas! The MOMMIETRON saw me off at the airport this afternoon. "You be a good boy, Honey." LOL! I had to catch a connection in San Francisco. It was all cool, but my connecting flight was 3 1/2 hours late! It was funny watching the rest of my fellow passengers scramble when our gates got switched. It's a good thing I brought my laptop to kill some time before our plane finally arrived. I watched "Planet Hulk". It was good to see the lights of Las Vegas! There's the Strip! I was a little disappointed that the Luxor didn't have their huge light shining though. At McCarran International Airport... Thank you!!! Reunited with the crew! Popa Fatt... Fatty, Popa Fett, and Flex Fav at the Grand Canal Shoppes... My turn to get in... Namaste... Action figures... We couldn't get enough of our hotel's decor. Kitura and the boys were already drunk. LOL! Lila's one of my favourite models. It's her and Fatty's first time here! Vegas City Breakers... "Who is Darkman?" Lila demonstrates the Crane...

No comments: