Tuesday 18 May 2010

A Matinee, Lunch, and Yoga

Alesha and I went out for a matinee showing of "Date Night" today. We thought it was pretty funny. I never knew Tina Fey had such a hot body! After the flick, we walked over to Hamburger Mary's Diner for lunch. I ordered a Butterscotch Shake and Alesha got a Coke Float! Yummy! The restaurant looks great after all its renovations! Steak Sandwich, baby!!! They've got good stuff here. In front of the Sheraton Wall Centre, I just had to get a shot with this display of chefs in action. Holy smokes! Look what they did to Robson Square!!! In the evening, it was time for some Yoga Popa. This time Alesha came! Alesha, Rohanna, Baljit, Jeff, and Fatty with our yogi, Lila... Damn, I've got big legs! At the Popa Fatt residence, I met Anelore's pussycat, Slash! He's been staying here until his mom get's back into town. I love him, he's so chill! Jeff and Lila were hungry, so we went to Stepho's Souvlaki Greek Taverna. Gratitude to Lila for our free yoga session!!!

No comments: