Wednesday 19 May 2010

Cafe Diem (Day 2)

Our wranglers, Tim and Brynn came out to Chilliwack to work with us! This was our holding inside the Royal Hotel. This heritage building was built in 1908. It still looks great! As we were filming, one of the locals walked around with a Kingsnake on his shoulder! Some of the crew were quite interested. He was quite the character to say the least. Charmaine (Showbiz Management) and Adiam (In-Motion) found time to enjoy the sun. "I'm (Keystone Extras) on a bike!" I (Keystone Extras) asked one of the TADs if I could ride a bike in our scene. He reluctantly replied, "We'll see what we can do." Then Brynn added, "If you're on a bike, you'll only be good for one swipe." A couple of minutes later, the TAD called me over and said, "We've got a bike for you." We do a rehearsal and I ride through the scene. Immediately after, you could hear the director over the radio say, "Nice touch with the bicycle!" Brynn replied, "Thanks," as she accepted credit for my actions. LOL!!! Upon Alejadra's recommendation, we had lunch at the hotel's cafe. She said the Royal Cafe had some of the best cream soup she's ever tasted! She (Keystone Extras) was right! The Cream of Chicken and Broccoli Soup was excellent! Victoria (Showbiz Management) joined us too. We all said, "NO," to boxed lunches. LOL! Apple Crisp and Apple Pie a la Mode for dessert... All of a sudden, the weather in Chilliwack took a 180 degree turn! It got so windy, the lights inside the hotel started to flicker. Since I (Keystone Extras) knew I was going to be in Dawn's hometown, I gave her a call. She came by our set after she finished work! It was good to see her. It's been awhile since our last acting class together. After we wrapped, it was a tiresome drive back to the city. Big thanks to Mira (Keystone Extras) for driving me to and fro!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 53 Background. Length of Call: 13 hours.

No comments: