Thursday 20 May 2010

I Finally Got My Stuff!

This afternoon, Rich and I drove over to the Letter Carrier in Point Roberts. I ordered a bunch of stuff online, so it was time to pick them up. We finally got our hockey jerseys! Too bad we had to pay duty on them though.
In the evening, Pauline joined us for dinner at Samba Brazilian Steakhouse. Deep Fried Bananas and Cheese Bread...
Here comes the meat! I had a glass of wine. Ham and Pineapple... "I'll take some of that." This piece of meat reminded me of the closing credits of "The Flintstones". They had some live entertainment here.
A few people dancing... I had their Creme Caramel for dessert. I have to admit, this was a really good custard! A shot of the fugitives... I love my new jersey. It's probably the best looking in the NHL. The Young Guns... A shot outside the restaurant... Big thanks to Pauline for buying us dinner!!! One more shot, but with our hostess this time. Here's the R2-D2 USB Hub I bought online. The MKS GR-9 Pedals... Atlanta Thrashers jersey... And finally, my Chicago Blackhawks jersey... Rich got one too!

1 comment:

Fatty said...

nice pedals i want