Saturday 8 May 2010

Rides & Eats

Look familiar? It's Killarney Market, the location Michael Buble used in his "Haven't Met You Yet" music video! When I lived in this area, it used to be an IGA. I grew-up in this neighbourhood, so when I watched the video, I quickly recognized the grocery store. Anyways, on to my target destination, the M&M Meat Shops Charity Barbecue at Champlain Mall! Thanks to some intel from Niki, I enjoyed a burger for just $2.50! Eventually, I met-up with Jorge, Hercy, and Nayeli downtown to do some bike riding. I was in awe of the two Holland America cruise ships docked at Canada Place. They just looked like floating hotels. So I'm just humming "Star Trek" as I'm biking around Stanley Park, when I hear someone to my left humming along... It was Bill! Third Beach... It was beautiful today! Add the seawall. Nayeli and English Bay... Tulips! SpandyAndy! After our ride, we decided to get something to eat at the Calling Public House. No way was I keeping MOMO locked outside unattended. "Cheers!" After Lila's first bike got stolen while they were at a restaurant, I've been paranoid about keeping MOMO out of my sight. Sliders made with AAA Alberta Beef Striploin... They were good, but expensive.The girls' food... Later in the evening, I went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner with my fellow Sun Runners. Waiting with Amanda and Tara for our table... The Green Bibbers... I just loved the fact we got a table in the train car! Todd's going to be wearing a Yellow Bib tomorrow! I'm wearing a White one. We totally loaded-up on carbs tonight! Good call you guys!!! The question, "Can I chew on your face?" came to mind when I saw this billboard as I was waiting for the Skytrain.

No comments: