Friday 28 May 2010

What Happens in Vegas... (Day 4)

Whoa, who's this hottie in our hotel room?!? It's Nicholas' babe, Caitlin! They dropped by to hang-out in our pool. Soon after, I met-up with Lila, Alex, Caitlin, and Nicholas at Riva Poolside. Tao Beach is over there. Apparently, it was super packed inside because of the long weekend! "Why is my camera vibrating?" asked Caitlin. Construction of the Palazzo's extension was a bit of an eyesore. Much better. Caitlin and Nicholas enjoyed some sangria. It was my turn to get into the picture. The sky was sunny and clear today! A couple more group shots... This is the main pool on the Venetian Pool Deck. I didn't know there were more pools that we had access to here! This is the Palazzo's Pool Deck. I'm Fatty's Niger. Nicholas! Lila! Fatty! Caitlin! She has really white teeth! Mine don't even come close. I'd be this woman's pool boy. This pool is a little more relaxing than the others because there's no music blaring out loud. Popa Fett... Caitlin and Nicholas showing us some muscle... "Never forget the romance!" This is the life! In position for water births... Caitlin and the pool... Insert Nicholas. Good genetics. Some piggyback action... I'd be this woman's pool boy too.
This chopper was looking at something by our pool. I just didn't know what.Popa Fatt with the globe at the Venetian's main entrance... We cabbed it over to New York New York to ride the Manhattan Express Roller Coaster! It's an awesome ride, just don't show you've got a camera or they'll tell you to shove it in a locker. After our ride, we ran into Vader and his crew! I was so excited, I didn't know what to do, but then the Stormtrooper gave me his blaster! 'Exciting' is hardly the word I would choose. This PBO had an unbelievable backside! Lila and I posing with John and Cory... They were watching "O" Cirque de Soleil with some of the others.
The rest of us went up to Nicholas' room to chill. Plus, I was curious how their room looked. Caitlin is so cute! Look at her belly ring. These are her wedges! Her accessories totally matched Nicholas' tattoo. Walking through Via Bellagio... In front of Caesars Palace... Yogi Popa... Rider of the Sphinx... PBO with nice legs! Back to the Forum Shops... I like the spiral escalator in this mall! This morning, I got an email from the Apple Store. They said a new shipment of iPads arrived and they put one aside for me! It's a good thing I registered for their wait list yesterday. Look who joined us this weekend... Edwina!!! She drove all the way from Los Angeles today. This evening, I met-up with Josh, Carla, Nicholas, and Caitlin at Diablo's Cantina. I was already full, but I couldn't get enough of their leftovers. The Nachos here are good! After the meal, we moved upstairs where they had a live band playing. Caitlin raising the roof... I almost didn't recognize her with her hair looking like Goldilocks'. On the way back to their hotel, Carla and Caitlin posed in front of Aria. It was so windy today, Caitlin got a chance to renact Marilyn Monroe's scene from "The Seven Year Itch". Mat and Stacey... They're Jeff's friends from Calgary and they've got a room at Aria. This hotel is new and very modern. The rooms here are electronically controlled! You can open the blinds, turn on the lights, play music, and a lot more all from a handheld console in your room. I wouldn't mind staying here if a deal pops-up in the future.
Bellagio's not too shabby either.

No comments: