Monday 31 May 2010

What Happens in Vegas... (Day 7)

One last walk down this marvellous hallway, the time had finally come to go back home. It's always sad when your vacation comes to an end. I'm gonna miss the beautiful Venetian. Our stay here has been more than awesome and I'd definitely book a room here again! Our poor dusty Stanger, she was so clean when we first picked her up. We had one last ride in her to the airport. Are you kidding me? This Delta agent's name is 'Editta'! She spells it with one extra 'T' though. I had to catch a connection in Salt Lake City. The gates here reminded me of a scene from "Starship Troopers"! I rode in a smaller plane this time. Salty... Back in Vancouver now... This time my flight back was much quicker as opposed to my travel towards Las Vegas. Mental note: Try not to connect in San Francisco, flights seem to get delayed there often. The MOMMIETRON gets her iPad!
A belated Mother's Day gift, it is.

3 comments:

Fatty said...

yay go sally go!

Triton Refugee said...

Spent the long weekend in Vegas with friends too! Small world,Ed!

The EdRocker said...

Awesome!