Monday 17 May 2010

Cafe Diem (Day 1)

Here's Rashid (Hidden Talent Inc.) waiting in line to get his wardrobe checked. The forecast called for rain today, but I still rode MOMO (Keystone Extras) to the studios. Hey look, it's Tracie (Showbiz Management)!!! Awww... Adiam (In-Motion). Chris (Showbiz Management), MOMO (Keystone Extras), Jason (Double Agents), and our wrangler, Brynn... Begin the Alejandra (Keystone Extras) photo shoot. I (Keystone Extras) thought I'd get into the action too. Some green screen action... Lunch with Jason (Double Agents)... I went back for seconds because this Yam Butter Cream was really good! Oh my goodness, it's Tammy (Showbiz Management)!!! Todd (Keystone Extras) got some help with wardrobe adjustments from Tammy (Showbiz Management). I (Keystone Extras) thought I'd get a shot with Sotirios (Keystone Extras) and my new outfit. A soldier boy on his bike... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 45 Background. Length of Call: 10 3/4 hours. After work, I met-up with Rommel at Elfsar Comics & Toys. He told me about their close-out sale, so I was interested to see what they had left to buy. They had this statue of Wonder Woman from the Cover Girls of the DC Universe series! I took her home for $89.55 CAD. ;) The sale is on until May 23, so you better check it out before they shut their doors for good! They're located at 1007 Hamilton Street in Vancouver's Yaletown.

No comments: