Thursday 13 May 2010

Taking Advantage

This morning as I was picking-up my paycheque, I finally met the newest addition to the Keystone Extras team! His name is Brando and Jennifer is his new mommie!!! Before heading to the "Shattered" wardrobe sale, Kelvin and I had lunch at Pho Tan. Finally at the studio, I took advantage of the cheaply priced set-dec items! Kelvin got a suit! You gotta love set sales, I bought all this for $20! Rich and I took advantage of the sunny weather by going for a bike ride along the seawall! Man, BC Place (to the left) looks so weird with it's dome all flaccid. What's with the giant birds in the Olympic Village? A couple enjoying the view... After parting with Rich, I met-up with Michelle at English Bay! Here she is with MOMO. She was rockin' her inline skates. My shadow, Michelle, and Junior at Stanley Park... Let's take a closer look. On my ride back, I bumped into Colin and his girlfriend, Asami!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww why couldnt they have one when I wasnt working? hehehe. Then again probably best I didnt go :P

Good for you!!! Hope you emailed tim!

The EdRocker said...

LOL! He texted me about that. I guess I used to tell him by phone. I've added his email to my 'Wardrobe Tree' now. There'll be other ones in the future.