Thursday 27 May 2010

What Happens in Vegas... (Day 3)

I still can't get over all the details put into the decor of our hotel! This was the painted ceiling at the main entrance of the Grand Canal Shoppes. Fatty and Lila enjoyed their complimentary Continental Breakfast in front of the hotel's gondolas. The Venetian... Our hotel did not disappoint. I still remember years ago, I was always curious about staying here. I finally got a chance to do just that! Fatty and Lila off in the distance... We walked further up north along the strip and took photos along the way. In front of the Fashion Show Mall... The weather has been awesome during our stay! An Apple iPad commercial... Possible foreshadowing? Awww man, Lila blinked. We walked through the Palazzo on our way back. These umbrellas reminded us of Vancouver. Actually, they're parasols. This gondola ride through the Grand Canal Shoppes costs $16 per person. It's so cool in here! This photo reminds me of a rap artist's album cover. Nicole "Coco" Austin comes to mind. Time to hit the pool! Here we are at Tao Beach. It's not really a beach. Basically, it's a cordoned off section of the Venetian's Pool Deck where they have music playing all day long. Fatty in front of our sexy servers... Needless to say, there was a lot of eye candy here! They've got a pool inside here, but it's pretty small. Fatty provided some decoy action. Camel toe, moose knuckle, ninja boot... Same thing. More PBOs!!! This section is notorious for having the option of European sunbathing! Admission is free here from Monday to Thursday, but there is a charge on the weekend. Popa Fett... Guests must be 21 and over, identification is required for entry. Lila wore the smallest bikini in here. I could have spent the whole trip here! I was in love with our server (right). ;) Alex and Lila fresh from a dip in the pool... It was a good way to spend the day. There were PBOs everywhere! Jeff came down a little later. He was another good decoy. ;) This girl has some serious culo action! What did I say? "European sunbathing." My POV... The view to my right wasn't bad either. Here's a 360 degree view! On the way back to our room, we picked-up some fast food and ate it inside one of the spas at the Venezia Pool Garden Courtyard. You're not really allowed to do this, but the attendants didn't even care. Eventually, we got cleaned-up to go party. Popa Fett at the Bellagio main entrance... Just in time for the water show! We finally got to meet Jeff's girlfriend, Jessica! Entering Caesars Palace... The Forum Shops... I saw an Apple Store, so I stepped inside to ask a salesman how many iPads they had in stock. He responded, "All the stores in Las Vegas are sold out of them." I was fucken pissed! I planned on getting one for the MOMMIETRON as a belated Mother's Day gift, so the salesman put me on a waiting list just in case a new shipment arrives. We all went for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I was still full, so I just ordered Onion Rings. Big thanks to Kitura for fronting the bill!!! After dinner, we walked over to PURE for some nightclub action. Kitura was able to get us in without waiting in line and without cover! The party was up on the patio! We had a good view of the strip from here. Jessica and Jeff... It was beautiful from up here! Eventually, I had enough of the tight squeeze, so I walked back to our hotel to drop-off our leftovers from dinner. A statue of Nike... Caesars Palace is still one of the best hotels in the city! The plaza of my hotel... The Mirage... Outside of the Forum Shops... There's just so many things to take photos of here!

No comments: