Sunday 18 July 2010

Alesha Goes to Jericho

Alesha and I bussed it over to Jericho Beach to check-out the Vancouver Folk Music Festival. But we were hungry, so we stopped by Aphrodite's Cafe first. It was my first time eating at this place. My 'HoCho' aka Hot Chocolate... (I got that from Alesha.) We shared the Chicken Wrap. And of course, we got some pie! Alesha had the Chocolate Banana Cream Pie... and I had the Pumpkin Pie. The food is good here, but it's a little 'expense'. (I got that from Angela.) We finally got to the park. Check-out all those bikes! Whoever was playing on the stage got the crowd jumpin'. This is what we came for, the Black Market. I've always come here for the vendors and the girls in bikinis. ;) The skyline looked neat at this spot. "You Gotta Be Here!" Why pay to get into the festival, when you can hear the music fine from out here? I ended-up downtown near the end of my day and hung-out at Popa Fatt. The Shangri-La looked good from here! "Strike One," said Lila after he farted at their dinner table. LOL! Some babe is checking-out my blog!

No comments: