Friday 9 July 2010

The Original Gangsta

Seems like James Forsyth is the only one keeping us employed these days. Here I (Showbiz Management) am with Christine and Aylin (Local Color). Hey, look it's Craig (Showbiz Management)! The favourite part of our day! They booked me (Showbiz Management) as a gangster today. Check out my badass tattoo and those earrings! Add the bandana and I become even more badass! If only I got rid of my gut. See, super badass! Aylin told me to pose like this. The tattoo will be coming off tonight. LOL! Shiraine wanted to get a shot of all my bling. She's actually pretty good with my camera! Thanks Shiraine!!! When it was time for me to get wrapped, look who was at the tent, Billie (Showbiz Management)! Billie Livingston is my favourite author! I immediately grabbed my wallet and bought her two newest books, "Greedy Little Eyes" and "The Trouble with Marlene"! Then I got her to sign them both! It's so awesome when you know the author of the book you're reading because if you have a question about it, you could just ask her. ;) Gratitude Billie!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 9 Background. Length of Call: 5 1/4 hours.

No comments: