Sunday 4 July 2010

Guess Who's Back!

Yup, the MOMMIETRON is back, fresh from her trip to Atlanta, Georgia! This was the first time she's taken a plane since 1972! Now, she's addicted. LOL! A little later, I bussed over to Kelvin's place to go over a few scenes with him. I finally met his dog, Aidan! Kelvin trained him to walk on the treadmill! He actually likes it, but only uses it when it rains. In the evening, I went downtown. As I passed through Granville Street, I watched this band perform on the turf that was laid out on the road. I couldn't figure out what the occasion was though. Andrea and Dave had Monica and I over for dinner tonight. "Meat's back on the menu, boys!!!" Gratitude to Monica for bringing this cake!!! The birthday boy and... the birthday girl... blow-out the candles. Andrea also bought Cupcakes for dessert! I loved the icing on the Red Velvet one! Chocolate Mint Icing... Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcake... Big thanks to Dave and Andrea for having us over!!! On the bus ride home, I ran into Michelle! Man, I've missed this girl.

No comments: