Friday 30 July 2010

On Location at Port Moody

Hey, I've (Showbiz Management) been here before! Fawn (Hollywood North Extras), Bryan (JR Talent Inc.), and I (Showbiz Management) inside Heritage Woods Secondary School this morning... At first, I (Showbiz Management) didn't even recognize Bryan (JR Talent Inc.) until he approached me. The last time I saw him was 3 years ago when we worked together on "Iron Road" out in Kamloops and Kelowna! He lives in Vancouver now. The always cool, Sukh (Urban Casting)... Vaughn (DC5), me (Showbiz Management), Wanda (DC5), and Alex (Local Color)... Look what happened to Wanda's wrist! She shattered a bone in her wrist when she crashed her motorcycle trying to avoid a dog on the street. Apparently, the dog's owner watched the whole thing go down and never even provided assistance! She just walked away while Wanda laid on the street. From an insurance point of view, it's better to hit the animal instead of avoiding it. That way you have proof when you file a claim. But if I was faced with the same situation, I would have done the same thing Wanda did. I just love doggies! Our wranglers, Tim and Brynn with Sean (DC5), Christian (DC5), and Barry (DC5)... Posing with Sally (Urban Casting) and the stealthy Christian (DC5)... Separated at birth?!? Kevin and Bryan (JR Talent Inc.) could be brothers! Freda! Todd (Showbiz Management) and Tracie (Showbiz Management)... After we wrapped, Phoenix (Local Color) and I grabbed some sushi at Nagano. Oh yeah! As Phoenix says, "This is the life of an actor." LOL! Green Tea Ice Cream for dessert... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 50 Background. Length of Call: 4 1/4 hours. In the evening, I watched "Salt" and was surprisingly entertained. The movie is really good! Big thanks to Tim for buying!!!

No comments: