Thursday 22 July 2010

Bowling & Fireworks

Tonight, Alesha and I went over to Grandview Lanes to meet-up with the others for some bowling action! But first, we were hungry, so we ordered soup at Cafe Deux Soleils. It was really good and cheap! Gratitude to Alesha for buying!!! We eventually started to bowl. The girls wanted a shot of their shoes. Their goes Alesha! I loved Javier's shirt! It reminded me of my old toy boxes. Alesha started-off slow, but got better as the evening progressed. I was the exact opposite. LOL! Sometimes it helps when you watch the throw from another angle. ;) Jude made a short appearance! And he brought Mommy and Daddy with him too! I'd be smiling too if had boobies in front of my face. I miss this girl. Five-pin Bowling is not my forte. After our game, Louisa drove us to Kitsilano to watch a bit of the fireworks. We watched it from the Burrard Bridge. "Oh my God, oh my God!!! What does it mean?!?" When everything was done, Alesha and I walked along the seawall to the next Skytrain station.

No comments: