Saturday 3 July 2010

It's My Birthday!

I met-up with Alesha this afternoon and we took the bus down to White Rock. Here she is in front of a Wyland Whaling Wall. We stopped by the Five Corner's Cafe for a Milkshake. This place was pretty cool! The woman who worked here was really nice too. They have photos of their regulars on the wall! We finally made our way to the beach. It was Alesha's first time here. I got her to pose along the railroad. "Run!" Once again, nice weather! We began to walk the pier, but halfway in, Alesha realized one of her earrings fell through between the planks of the floor! I was able to spot it from above, so we went downstairs to retrieve it. Success! We also realized the bottom of the pier was just as picturesque! What did Bruce Lee drink? Answer: Watah! "That's America over there!"
After an hour of walking around, Jason picked us up and brought us to the house. He and Karli had people over for a barbecue today! Gratitude to the Pendys!!!
Francesca and Donny were here. Lady Gaga... Phil aka Claudio and Rebekah... Alesha and me... Mike and Nancy brought Wings! They were good! Everyone eating... I picked-up a Ribeye on the way here! Rebekah and Phil provided the sweet Corn. Loungin' after a good meal... Kill Grad '90 Rules! Rebekah and I both work in the film industry. She's in the hair department, so she never has to deal with me. ;) See, I don't need any make-up to look evil. That group of kids over there are up to no good. ;) Happy Birthday to me! Big thanks to Alesha for the Owl!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe! YAY happy birthday eddiewan