Tuesday 20 July 2010

My First Canadians Game

I met-up with Tara at Nat Bailey Stadium to catch a nooner. It was our first time watching the Vancouver Canadians play! And the weather was perfect! Just a little hot for our Box Seats though. Alesha was our late arrival. We decided to move up to the Grandstand to cool off. There's really not a bad seat in the house. You can see fine from up here. Yeah, I got a shot with the mascot, Bob Brown Bear! I tried another vantage point. Oh look, the girls are bonding.
Aha! I was too cheap to pay $15 for this photo, so I just screen-captured it from their website.
Here we go! PBO Alert!!! Nothing to my right. We moved back to our Box Seats in the final inning. Back to the PBO... Alesha and Tara debated whether or not this PBO's breasts were real or not. LOL! After the game, Tara drove us to the Local Public Eatery in Kitsilano. We were all so hungry. Finally, our food arrived! Look how big their burgers are here! The food and the service here are great! Nachos for the Aussie... I ordered their Brownie for dessert. It's always good to share. I like the look of this place. I'm definitely coming back here again! Big thanks to Tara for introducing it to us!!! Now, that was a fun day!!!

No comments: